Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Cranberries

A couple of kids in my accounting group and I always play songs from iTunes for each other during study sessions and have contests to see who can guess the artist and the song first. One day we were eating at Wendy’s and we heard a song playing overhead that sounded like the Cranberries. We weren’t positive, so my friend pulled out his iPhone and turned on Shazam, a program that listens to a song being played and identifies the name of song and the artist. It was confirmed: the Cranberries. Then I chimed in and told them that the Cranberries were playing a show in Denver the week before and their lead singer got really dehydrated and collapsed on stage. My friends were shocked until I told them that after it happened, the band changed its name to the Craisins.

4 comments:

Krista said...

ohhhh bobby. I love your stories. I told this to Johnny later. He figured it out before I did. ;)

The Gardners said...

Dirty. Funny, but dirty. Hope all is going well.

Jess said...

you are a nerd!! Your first mistake is admitting that you hang out with guys from your "accounting program". But I love ya!

Bobby said...

Whatever, accounting friends are awesome. Don't be jealous.