Monday, January 19, 2009

Rob Labaron

You never really realize how important the correct spelling of your name is to you until someone misspells it and displays it around the office. "PricewaterhouseCoopers welcomes Rob Labaron!" The best part, though, was when they gave us all "just a little somethin' to say we're glad you're here." It was personalized stationary that said, "From the desk of Rob Labaron, PricewaterhouseCoopers." More like PricewaterhouseBloopers, right? I guess mine was better than the kid that got stationary that had "Tony Smith" crossed out and "William Dobbeck" written next to it.

It kind of reminded me of how in seminary my birthday was listed as March 11, 1985. I didn't realize they had the wrong birthday until I walked into seminary on March 11th and people started singing. Apparently whoever typed it into the database confused 11/3 with 3/11. If you're dyslexic and you know it palc your shand.

3 comments:

Honey said...

Your blog cracks me up. I laugh out loud - I love it!

Mary said...

hahaah!! the best is still ganzee, though. i mean, i DO feel badly, but c'mon. It's not THAT bad, right?

The Gardners said...

Oh Robby! You make me laugh. I didn't know about the seminary thing. I love it.