Monday, March 9, 2009

Pour Luck

I woke up this morning feeling like it would be hard to stay focused at work. It was nice to see that I was able to start the day off right by forgetting to shake my orange juice before pouring it over crushed ice. Luckily, as I was filling my glass, I noticed that the orange juice kept getting thicker and thicker as I poured, and looked espeically murky and sludgy towards the bottom of the bottle, which prompted me to stop pouring before I ended up with caked bits of concentrate sprinkled over my beverage. As I sipped my watered down juice, I couldn't help but think of all the watered down juice I've had at church dances, scout camps, and Sunday dinners when dad forgets to stir the pitcher. It's hard to be fruitful at work when you concentrate on concentrate. Thanks Tropicana, for reminding me that it would be hard to concentrate today.

2 comments:

Krista said...

bobby I miss you. I had a hard time concentrating this morning too but not over juice. :)

mikemetcalf said...

You really juiced that one for all it was worth there Bob.