Friday, April 3, 2009

In My Dreams

So, I hardly ever remember dreams, but I remembered one this morning. The dream just goes to show how nerdy I am, even while I'm sleeping.

There were a lot of crazy things happening in the dream, but to cut a long story short, I dreamed I was on campus helping a girl in the accounting program with something in Excel.

When I came back from the computer lab my roommates were giving me a hard time saying, "So what's going on between you and her anyway? I think she likes you!"

I looked at my roommates and said, "Helping out a girl with Excel isn't exactly a formula for love."

Wait, what? Why was I thinking in pun while I was sleeping? And more importantly, why did I have a dream I was helping someone with Excel. Nerd alert! From now on, I don't want to be thinking about anymore spreadsheets in my bedsheets.

7 comments:

Michemily said...

That dream just goes to show you are a master punner. And what is going on between you and her anyway?

Bobby said...

Haha, nothing. That's why it was such a crazy dream.

johnnyboy said...

Did you get her integers?

Amy said...

I shared this post at school. Amazing.

Bobby said...

No, didn't get her digits, but I think I could modify Wendy's slogan and use it as my own: "Calculate Even Late." Okay, that was a stretch.

Laura said...

Sounds to me like you have accountingitis. My husband has it and it can be a very difficult thing to cope with. However, there are support groups (cnet.com, tech blogs, etc). Good luck Bob.

The Gardners said...

Sounds like you are "excel"ing a lot in your life. Way to make us proud.