Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Studying

Studying is a funny thing. Sometimes I'm in the zone and could study nonstop for hours. Let's be honest though, that's happened like once. Usually I need to have some snackies, like baby carrots, to keep me company and help me stay awake and focused. I think overall I'm a good studier, but there are some days, like today, when I feel like I could think of any excuse not to study. The internet doesn't help either. I'll be sitting at my computer trying to think of what to type next for a final ethics paper and I'll think, "Hmmm...I wonder if anyone has sent me an e-mail in the last minute and a half." In my distracted defense, after checking my empty inbox I usually only read a few online newspaper articles, watch a few YouTube videos, or write a blog post and then I go right back to trying to finish the ethics sentence that I started 45 minutes earlier.

1 comment:

Michemily said...

That's why it was a hidden blessing for me yesterday when the internet stopped working. Huh.