Monday, July 6, 2009

Depeche Day Ever

On Saturday, I drove over to the English's to meet Tom and Jess to watch fireworks at Holladay Elementary. On the way over, I heard "Somebody" by Depeche Mode on the radio. After we finished watching the fireworks, I was dropped off at my car and was greeted by "I Just Can't Get Enough," after turning the ignition. What are the chances that I would turn the car off to Depeche Mode and turn it on to the same group? 100%. Now, if only that story were as cool as their outfits.

2 comments:

Mary said...

ahhh....i used to have the BIGGEST crush on Martin Gore. is he gay?!

LeeAnn said...

One time I turned my car off with a song playing on the radio and when I got back in it a few hours later the exact same song was playing... I think that station needed to explore their options a little more..