Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm Back

Well, well, well...I've certainly been taking my sweet time with not putting out any new posts. I kept finding things to blog, but it seemed like there was never enough time between vacations, writing papers for school, and work. But, I'm going to be better. I'll try my best to present a plethora of posts in the next week, so make sure you stay tuned. As for right now, I hope you enjoy this dance from So You Think You Can Dance (dance, dance). I was at my brother's house a few weeks ago and my sister-in-law showed it to me and I made her play it like three times. I think it's my favorite dance I've seen on the show (Let's be honest, I've probably only seen two or three episodes), but I think the reason why I loved it so much is because it reminded me of my award winning Hamburglar Halloween costume.

No comments: