Monday, August 31, 2009

Ketchup

Today is the first day of my final year of college. It's crazy to think that I'll be finished with this phase of my life by April. I'll try to savor my experience and get the most out of it. By next fall, for those of you who don't know, I'll be working in Chicago as an auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers. Even though I know I'll be out there it's still sometimes doesn't seem real and it's weird to think that I'll be working a full-time job for the rest of my life.

Well, I'm sorry for this onslaught of video posts, but this is a segment from Jim Gaffigan's new standup video King Baby. This clip about ketchup was almost as ingenious as his routine on bacon (the one he did before King Baby), but I thought it was hilarious. My favorite part is at the very end when he speaks the mind of the audience about the British.

P.S. Just in case you were wondering, I think Jim Gaffigan is my favorite comedian. Probably because he usually only talks about food. Mmmmm...food...

video

No comments: