Sunday, October 18, 2009

Band Footage for Family Far Away

Here is some footage that was taken of my band playing at Acoustic Explosion this past Wednesday. The people on the BYU Student Activities Board told me to hurry because the show was running behind, so there was no time for telling jokes for chuckles or sneaking in the Snuggie.

If you read last post, this first song is where I dropped my pick twice. The song is called "Maybe."


This next song is called "Drowning." There was another kid at the show that recorded this song and put it on YouTube. He wrote a review of our concert and put it on his web site.


During the last song, "Is It Me," my video camera ran out of juice, but it was recording long enough to see the random girl swaying in the background. The drummer didn't even know what hit him. This was the song I turned in on a demo CD to make it into Acoustic Explosion, so if anyone wants a copy of the demo, let me know and I'll send it to you.

3 comments:

Bridger and Jordan Booras said...

That girl swaying in the back was me. Bridger didn't tell you but i recently "sneaked out" of rehab. Sorry for the confusion!

Michemily said...

I'm thoroughly impressed.

flori said...

Faster than you can say, "Bob's your uncle". Thanks for posting the videos--you sound great! We're thrilled to have a famous relative. Are you rich too?