Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Accounting Videos on YouTube?

My information systems professor divided the class into groups and wanted each group to take a topic about internal auditing and make a short video to post on YouTube. The group with the most views will get extra credit, so at least there's some good news to go along with the bad news of broadcasting our nerdiness across the internet. Anyway, my professor is posting our videos tonight, so if you have a chance before Friday at noon, click on the link I'll post tonight so we can win.and if you have a YouTube account, give our video a good rating :)

I'm going to post the video we made right now. I tried to throw in as many puns and dumb jokes as I could to make it bearable. I thought we did a pretty good job with our subject matter, but we're still nerds. Anyway, enjoy at your own risk!

No comments: