Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blog Neglect

So, I've been horrible. I know. I get it. I've just been really busy. So has everyone else. I know. I get it. The good news is, I have a lot of funny stories to tell. But, before I get to that, here's a quick run-down on my life. Life is good. I graduate from BYU with my masters in accounting in just a couple of months, so it will be nice to not have to worry about homework ever again. After graduation I'm planning to go to San Francisco to see one of my old roommates get married (to a girl) and at the end of the summer I'm planning to go to the Philippines again with some friends who served missions there. It's looking like I'll start working for PwC in Chicago right after Labor Day, so I'll be moving out to Chicago in the near future. On the dating front, nothing exciting is happening. I'm not closer to marriage now than I was in high school. I'm not intentionally putting it off, I just make myself so busy that I don't take the time to date. I guess you could say I've been bad at posting blog entries for the same reason I've been bad at dating. Anyway, that's the low down on me as of late. Questions?

1 comment:

Mariposa said...

you're going to san fran? when exactly? seth and I are thinking of going over my b-day. why don't you ever come home anymore?! :(