Friday, April 23, 2010

The Final Final

On Wednesday evening I went to to the testing center at BYU to take my last test before graduation. I had shaved the day before, but apparently it wasn't good enough, because the girl behind the counter who gave me my test said, "Oh, and make sure you shave next time."

"There's not gonna be a next time," I said smugly.

Then, I took my last final exam and got a 92%, which was good enough to merit the flashing "Congratulations" next to my student ID on the score monitor. I'm not going to lie. It felt good to do well on my last exam at BYU.

5 comments:

flori said...

Congrats. You're such a rebel with your 5 o'clock shadow. What a good feeling though! No more finals!!!!

Krista said...

wahoo!!!! Great score and congrats on graduating! I wish we could have been there. We love you Bobby.

Lisa Louise said...

congratulations bob! What a perfect last byu moment as well haha!

MMMegan said...

Congraduations, Bob. I'm glad some people actually make it out of school (unlike me... I will be in school until kingdom come.).

Ruth Ann said...

Bob,
I remember sadly driving by Olympus the year after you graduated and seeing the sign for PT conferences. I had a little tender moment reflecting on the beloved school years and suggested to Dad that maybe we could sign up to be surrogate parents and go to PT conferences to earn a little extra money! Of course, one of the reasons we loved them is because we always heard such wonderful things about our children. Another generation finishes out at BYU, wa-ah. Love you. Mom