Domino's Pizza is seeking out savory morsels of meaty wisdom. They have a new website, Pizza Proverbs, that asks users to alter popular proverbs by substituting prudent pizza insights.
I wrote down a few, but I wasn't proud of the preponderance of the proverbs. What pizza proverbs would you add?
- A pepperoni pizza cannot change its spots
- If the hungry lead the hungry then they shall both fall into the deep dish
- Order for others what you would have them order for you
- The pepperoni is mightier than the sausage
- A pizza sliced against itself cannot stand
- Pizza is where the box is
- An ounce of salami is worth a pound of anchovies
- Spare the pizza, punish the child
- The sausage doesn't fall far from the cheese
- Sauce is thicker than water
- Hunger tends to repeat itself
- A slice in hand is worth two in the box