Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Safety Goggles

When I first moved to Chicago, church was about 40 minutes away, but we just moved to a rented space a little closer to downtown, about 15 minutes from my apartment. The building we're renting is actually an elementary school, so it's fun to sit in small chairs and have the periodic table of elements handy if I ever need to understand the facsimiles in the Pearl of Great Price. We have Sunday School in the science room and I saw this poster hanging next to the instructor.

It's the kind of poster I wish I had come up with. I like how it elicits fear while still maintaining its awesomeness. I kind of want to make it into a t-shirt.

3 comments:

flori said...

I would like to order one of these shirts please so that I can maintain my awesomeness too.

tommy said...

It reminds me of a poster we have at work with a picture of a guys face with a huge splinter sticking into his eyeball and at the bottom it says, " now you see, now you don't."

Bobby said...

Flori: I'll see what I can do about the T-shirt.

Tommy: Remind me why we're not making stuff like this for a living again?