Monday, November 8, 2010

Type Racer

I may or may not have just engaged in the nerdiest pastime ever. I heard Brooke typing to a friend while we were video chatting and it sounded like she was typing pretty fast; so, I challenged her to round of Type Racer. In other words: a dork duel. Type Racer is a site my accounting friends introduced me to a couple of years ago. We would race each other on occasion and revel in our nerdery. Brooke smoked me in the first couple of rounds, but my fingers were just getting warmed up. Once I broke 100 wpm, I never looked back. I guess building web sites all the time in 7th grade instead of hanging out with friends is finally paying dividends. Yep. I'm officially a geek.

2 comments:

Krista said...

How can this post be a "crowd favorite" if I'm the first to comment on it?

Discuss.

Bobby said...

Hahaha, I know! Busted! Yeah, so it's a crowd favorite based on the sheer volume of people it draws to it. Crazy, I know, but a lot of people must find this page, look at it, and realize that it's not what they were looking for. Type "type racer" into Google, though, and you'll see that I'm on the front page.