Sunday, September 18, 2011

Robert Paul LeBaron, CPA

Well, almost... I still have to take the open book ethics exam, buuuuut the results are in and I PASSED all four of the hard sections of the exam. Phew! Now I can go back to normal life after work instead of watching accounting lectures on my computer. It's nice to be able to do whatever I want instead of feeling guilty for not studying. Annnnd, it'll be nice to collect on a fat bonus at work.

And it will be nice to get back to blogging.

What weirdness did you miss while I was away?

I saw a man in a business suit full on punt a pigeon while I was walking to the PwC office. An explosion of feathers ensued and the disgruntled man mumbled to himself like Harry on Home Alone and the pigeon hobbled away. When I returned to the scene of the crime after attending a meeting, I could still see feathers floating about the street corner. I turned to my co-worker and said, "You know, some people might be wondering why those feathers are there, but we know what really happened."

I also saw a construction worker light a cigarette with a flame thrower. Yeah, it was awesome.

And there was more, but I want to make sure I post this.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

hoooooooray!!

Krista said...

yeeeehaw!!!! So happy for you!

Flori said...

Nice job. I knew you'd do it! hey, you never called me back! Maybe now that you're exams are over...

love you